Required Experience and Skills
- Strong teamwork skills; ability to work cooperatively with various staff members as well as work independently
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to effectively manage time and to prioritize workload
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and telephone skills
- Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and the ability to search information in the Career Services database; the ability to use the internet to conduct information searches as required.
Preferred Experience and Skills
- Administrative-related experience
- Customer service-related experience
This part time position, 19 hours a week, Monday through Friday. This position is a non-union position.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
- Please apply online with a resume and cover letter
- Contract positions are temporary and non-benefitted. All candidates must have legal authorization to work in the United States
- Pre-Employment Background check will be conducted for all selected applicants
- Application review will begin immediately and continue until an adequate pool is developed
Salem State University is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. Persons of color, women and persons with disabilities are strongly urged to apply.